Financial aid recipients may experience changes, cancellation, or revisions in their financial aid packages due to any of the following reasons:
- Additional outside aid becomes available
- A change in the family’s financial circumstances
- A change occurs in the student’s enrollment status
- Failure to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Financial aid administrator becomes aware of conflicting information
It is the student’s responsibility to notify the Financial Aid Office of changes that may affect the student’s eligibility.