Repeating Courses

A student may repeat a course completed at the College for the purpose of grade point adjustment by reenrolling in the same course. Students repeating a course are subject to the following provisions:

  • The student must complete the course in its entirety. Withdrawing from the course will not constitute a new letter grade or adjusted GPA.
  • Adjustments to the cumulative grade points are not made for courses transferred from other colleges or universities. Transfer courses receive a grade of “CR” and do not enter the cumulative GPA calculation at the college.
  • The highest grade earned will be used to meet degree requirements. The first grade of the course, however, will still appear on the student’s transcript.
  • Financial aid will only pay for two course attempts.