A student is eligible to apply for financial assistance through Title IV programs (Federal Pell Grant, Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant, Federal Stafford Loan, Federal Plus Loan, or Federal College Work Study) if the following criteria are met:
- The applicant completes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Students must complete the FAFSA each year.
- The applicant is a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- The applicant is an unconditionally admitted student enrolled at UACCB.
- The applicant is seeking an associate degree or a technical certificate.
- The applicant maintains Satisfactory Academic Progress.
- The applicant is not in default on a Guaranteed Student Loan (GSL) and/or does not owe a repayment to a Title IV program at any institution.