The University of Arkansas Community College at Batesville welcomes all individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Have a high school diploma from an accredited high school or home school; OR
- Have a General Educational Development® diploma (GED); OR
- High school, home school, or GED students who meet the requirements for Concurrent or Dual Enrollment
- In addition, all students must have
- a composite score of 15 or higher on the ACT; or
- reading scores of: 63 or higher on the COMPASS, 36 or higher on the ASSET, 30 or higher on the Classic Accuplacer, or 220 or higher on the Next-Generation Accuplacer.
To aid students in completing their goals, all degree or certificate seeking applicants or applicants planning to take an English, math or other course requiring a minimum skill level are required to provide ACT, SAT, ASSET, COMPASS, or Accuplacer examination scores for placement purposes.